Central State University Crest T-Shirt

Central State University Crest T-Shirt

60.00

Established by the state legislature in 1887 as a two-year program for teacher and industrial training Central State was first located at Wilberforce University, another historically black college in southern Ohio that was owned and operated by the African Methodist Episcopal Church. In 1941, its curriculum was expanded to a four-year program emphasizing teacher education. In 1947, it was separated from the university, and in 1951 renamed as Central State College. In 1965, with further development, it achieved university status.

Add To Cart